The Ministry of Innovation and Technology of Ethiopia (MinT), in collaboration with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), will be hosting the “Ethiopia Startup Innovation Pitch” on Friday, December 9, 2022, from 5:00-7:00 pm ET. All investors and companies from Japan, Europe, USA, and Ethiopia, as well as anyone interested in Africa, are cordially invited.
At the event, 8 representative Ethiopian startups, selected from 114 companies, will present their pitches to show the attractiveness of Ethiopian startups to the world. These competitors, according to Disrupt Africa, are:
- Tigabu Haile – CEO, Eshi Express
- Daniel Getachew – CEO, Guzo Technologies PLC
- Mrs. Betelhem Fikre – COO, Leading Edge Trading PLC (Zafree Papers)
- Leoul Mekonnen Tsehay – CEO, Infinity Technology PLC
- Tigabu Abriham Sumamo – CEO, Omishtu-Joy Agtech Engineering
- Ms. Mastewal Yohannes Agonafir – Product Manager, Taskmoby
- Mr. Abiye Tadeos – CEO, Anabi Agritech Solutions PLC
- Mr. Abraham Endrias – Green Agro Solution PLC – Lersha
Pitches will be open (visible) to all participants, and the presenters with the most votes on the day of the event will become the victors!
To register for the program or acquire more details about it (including short biographies about the presenters), please visit this link here.
Source: Disrupt Africa
The opinions expresses here in the post "8 Representative Startups to Present at the Ethiopia Startup Innovation Pitch" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.