The Alibaba Netpreneur Training Program offers entrepreneurs and business owners an opportunity to learn and explore how to harness digital technology to grow their businesses and the local economy. Led by business leaders from across Alibaba and China, the course will delve into the latest trends and practices shaping China’s digital economy and discuss approaches and frameworks for building a successful and innovative business in today’s digital world.
During a 4-week online masterclass, participants will deepen their knowledge and understanding of:
- The development of the digital economy in China and the most cutting-edge trends and practices in use within the growing digital economy in China.
- Mindset and knowledge from traditional businesses from a wide range of industries who recently went through digital transformation in China.
- Key insights into the evolution of Alibaba’s ecosystem including learnings, best practices and fundamentals of the role of new technology and the digital economy in enabling business growth.
- Business frameworks and strategy, strengthening their organization’s capacity to drive innovation and achieve greater results.
Founders, co-founders, or business owners who are mission-driven enthusiastic, dedicated, pragmatic, and interested in being netpreneurs (people who have an ability to operate a business on internet to a great extent) are encouraged to apply.
- Duration: October 11 – November 10, 2022.
- Time Commitment: 6-8 hours per week
- Price: Free
- Language: English
To participate in the program, visit the website via the link (https://agi.alibaba.com/ethiopia_netpreneur_training) or scan the QR code on the poster above, fill in the application form, and submit.
The opinions expresses here in the post "Alibaba Netpreneur Training Program in Ethiopia is Now Accepting Applications" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.