Are you an Ethiopian innovator with excellent local solutions to local problems? Or are you a startup searching for help to take your company to the next level?
The Ministry of Labour and Skills, in collaboration with UNDP, invites digital companies with innovative business solutions to participate in the Ahun2022 round 2 call. Ahun is a four-month incubation program that provides seed financing.
Entrepreneurs selected for the program gain access to:
- A four-month incubation program
- Seed-funding of USD 5000 from the UNDP
- Access to co-working space
- Access to mentors, coaches, and important government and private partners
- Access to investors
- A supportive ecosystem with like-minded individuals that cultivates peer-to-peer learning
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
The opinions expresses here in the post "Call for Applications #AHUN" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.