Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (08 March 2023)
The Ethiopian Capital Market Authority (ECMA) has announced on March 07, 2023, a call for all media communication, advertising, and public relation firms to assist in the development of a corporate logo and branding strategy, as well as a public awareness and investor education campaign.
To qualify for this consultancy firm service, the firm:
- Must have organized at least 3 large-scale communication tasks in the last 3 years.
- Must be a legally registered business with a renewed trade license and VAT registration certificate.
- Must have a dedicated team with relevant communication experience and enough capacity for the assignment, including a graphic designer, website developer, communication expert, videographer and photographer, and social media content developer.
- Must have at least 7 years of experience providing advertising and public relation services for various sectors.
- Must possess excellent knowledge and understanding of the financial service industry, financial markets, capital markets, finance, business administration, or related fields.
- Must have a proven track record of social media marketing and digital advertisement solutions.
- Eligible firms may submit their expression of interest to the Ministry of Finance; International Financial Institutions Co-operation Directorate through email.
- The email address for submission is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expressions of interest must be submitted within two weeks of the advertisement.
- The Ministry of Finance reserves the right to cancel the application, evaluation, and award process and reject all applications at any time prior to awarding a contract without incurring any liability to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The opinions expresses here in the post "Calling All Media Firms: ECMA Seeks Help for Corporate Branding and Awareness Campaigns" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.