The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) is a top-ranked global provider of leadership development solutions with a mission to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide. The Societal Advancement division of CCL focuses on leadership development in four vertical areas of practice: K12 education, Higher Education, Nonprofit, and Population Health.
We are currently looking for a Country Manager in Ethiopia responsible to develop, maintain and extend our client relationship base, and to provide high-quality, high-impact leadership solutions in service of CCL’s mission, working closely with the global Societal Advancement team. Finally, this role is the ‘face’ of and promotes CCL in the region. The selected candidate will be accountable to the Director Health Sector vertical, global Societal Advancement.
The salary range for this position will be between $40,000 and $55,000 depending on background and years of experience.
Below a summary of the main responsibilities for this role:
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the Regional business strategy in consultation with the global Societal Advancement group.
- Lead the development and execution of sales & marketing plans.
- Manage revenue generation and appropriate levels of business profitability while meeting business objectives.
- Overseas the commercial relationship with the clients, driving engagement at senior level, maintaining the client contractual relationship and identifying opportunities for growth and impact.
- Conduct regular business performance reviews internally and externally to ensure quality of solution and that value is being delivered in the most efficient and impactful way.
- Take charge of the day-to-day operations and management of the region Ethiopia embedding CCLs mission.
- Review and organise the team, providing clarity on roles and accountabilities driving better role autonomy and more effective operations.
- Responsible for leading the team and handling them professionally in all the people related matters, performance evaluation & their development to ensure people motivation & retention.
What are we looking for? A vibrant candidate passionate about leadership development and moved by our mission that wants to make an impact in the world! Do you check most of the criteria below and you’re interested in the role above? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong leadership skills and sales management experience
- Significant experience in B2B solution sales, building client relationships and consistently growing the business
- Sound business acumen, team management capabilities and strong orientation to world class service delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related subject is a must; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience with ideally more than 3 years leading either a Business / SBU or a Consulting business in the L&D Industry.
Competencies & Skills:
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to achieve results in a structured methodology-oriented organization.
- Passionate about Leadership & development, cognitive processes and the domain of Human Resource Development.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strategic outlook, matured with an ability to work with the management to build a large, commercially successful enterprise.
- Outstanding communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders across all levels to manage, inform, and influence outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and influencing skills.
- Mature negotiations and commercial skills and capability of managing external and internal stakeholders.
- Commitment to excellence and strong achievement orientation.
- Proficiency in English and Amharic; other local languages are a plus
To Apply and for the Original Post, Please follow the LINK
The opinions expresses here in the post "Center for Creative Leadership is Looking for a Country Manager for Ethiopia Office" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.