- Approved Ethiopia’s membership to the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement.
- Approve expenditure adjustment and supplementary budget in addition to the 561.7 billion Birr that has been allocated so far for 2021/2022 budget year.
- Approved a resolution on petroleum products pricing and profit margins draft bill that will replace the previous one that has been in place during the last 25 years.
- Passed a decision that would enable the Ministry of Mines to sign an agreement with eight companies that will carry out charcoal development activities in Ethiopia.
- Passed a resolution on draft bill aimed to realize equitable community-based health insurance system.
- Approved the establishment of Ethiopian Investment Holdings (EIH).
The opinions expresses here in the post "#Ethiopia: The Council of Ministers 3rd Regular Session Key Resolutions" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.