FSD Africa is looking for interns from Ethiopia and from the WAEMU region to join our Capital Markets team at FSD Africa. It is a 3 to 6-month opportunity for a current student or one who is yet to graduate to gain workplace experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional networks and mentors.
FSD Africa internship program’s purpose is to provide participants with an excellent opportunity to gain work-place experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional networks, mentors and contacts.
As a student you will need to meet the following criteria
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme
- Enrolled in a four-year degree course in a collegiate or undergraduate level of a university at the time of application and during the internship; and
- Have completed at least 3 years of full- time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of an undergraduate programme
- Enrolled in a second university degree or higher at the time of application and during the internship
- Have completed at least four years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree, if pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages; or
- Not have graduated prior to the beginning of the internship. If a candidate is graduating before the internship period begins, they are no longer eligible
If this is of interest to you or anyone on your network, we are receiving applications on this link: https://fsdafrica.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=53
The opinions expresses here in the post "Internship Programme at FSD Africa for Ethiopia Capital Markets Office" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.