- Synergos Ethiopia intends to allocate budget to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of works: Construction of center of excellence (SNY/CEO012021) in SNNPR & Oromia regions. The construction, delivery, clearance and installation period is 120 days in total.
- Synergos Ethiopia, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Grade BC 5/GC 5 and above contractors for the work.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 11:30AM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM local time.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee Birr 500.00 (Birr Five Hundred only). The method of payment will be in cash. For bidders who wish to receive the tender document by mail they shall make an additional payment of USD 40 or the equivalent amount in Ethiopian Birr. The tender document shall be sent by courier to their address. However, Synergos Ethiopia shall not be responsible for the delay or loss of bidding documents that are mailed to potential bidders.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 02:00PM December 17,2021. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 02:30 PM December 17,2021.
- Bid shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of Birr 200,000(Birr Two Hundred Thousand only) in the form of bank guarantee or CPO.
- The Client reserves the right to reject any or all bids
- The address referred to above is:
Procurement Director Office, 4th floor
Kasanchis: Hisham Building, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Contact Person: Nuredin Mohammed
The opinions expresses here in the post "INVITATION TO BID FOR CONTRACTORS" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.