According to a proposal by Amhara Bank, NBE has approved the appointment of five Vice Presidents. The Bank assigned senior bankers from three other banks to several critical roles, Capital Newspaper wrote.
• Chanyalew Demissie (formerly at Dashen Bank) – Chief Banking Officer
• Dawit Teferra (formerly at CBE) – Chief Information Officer
• Kindie Abebe (formerly at Wegagen Bank) – Chief Corporate Service
• Bezuayehu Seyoum (formerly at CBE) – Chief Banking Business
• Hailu Moges (formerly at Dashen Bank) – Chief Human Resource
The opinions expresses here in the post "National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE) Approves Executives of Amhara Bank" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.