The Netherlands Trust Fund V (NTF V) programme is looking for tech start-ups to join their NTF V initiative in Ethiopia. The programme supports the digital technologies and agribusiness sector. It will provide opportunities for 30 start-ups.
The selected start-ups will be segmented based on their level of maturity and will benefit from the following services according to their categorization:
1. Growth Stage: post-revenue, targeting new markets, new products
2. Entrepreneurship Stage: Minimum Viable Product (MVP) confirmed, customer acquisition and retention ongoing
- Use digital technology as a key enabler (including e-commerce)
- Be for-profit – but you can also have a social impact — include it in your application!
- Have built a minimum viable product*, which has ideally generated some sales even if only a limited amount
- Establish a presence in Ethiopia
* A Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is a product with basic features, but enough to get the attention of the consumer and to provide a feedback loop to guide future development
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14 February 2022
The opinions expresses here in the post "The Netherlands Trust Fund - Call for Applications Ethiopian Tech Startups" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.