WeChat remains the world’s strongest brand, The Coca-Cola Company in close second
- TikTok Named World’s Fastest-Growing Brand as New Media Surge
- Apple holds on to world’s most valuable brand title with record valuation at more than US$355 billion, followed by Amazon and Google
- New entrant TikTok named world’s fastest-growing brand, up 215%, leading global revolution in media consumption
- Tech remains most valuable industry, while second-ranked retail crosses US$1 trillion mark following 46% brand value growth during COVID-19 pandemic
- Development of COVID-19 vaccines sees pharma named fastest-growing industry, while tourism sector remains below pre-pandemic valuation
- US and China continue to dominate claiming 2/3 of brand value in ranking, while India sees fastest-growth over course of pandemic among top nations, up 42%
- WeChat named world’s strongest brand for second consecutive year with top score of 93.3 out of 100 and elite AAA+ rating
- Microsoft’s Satya Nadella comes out top in Brand Finance Brand Guardianship Index 2022 of world’s top 250 CEOs
Apple has retained the title of the world’s most valuable brand following a 35% increase to US$355.1 billion – the highest brand value ever recorded in the Brand Finance Global 500 ranking.
The opinions expresses here in the post "The World's Strongest Brands of 2022 Revealed by Brand Finance Global" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.