USAID Catalyze Ethiopia: Market Systems for Growth is looking for qualified partners to work on workforce development, digital agriculture, and logistics investment.
CATALYZE is focused on building a sustainable supply of private capital, channeling it into high impact local firms, and ensuring a conducive investment environment
Below, please find the Request for Proposal (RFP) details information.
- Terms of Reference for Enhancement of selected job placement platforms using job boards in their service delivery in Ethiopia. Click HERE for the details.
- Terms of Reference for Market Opportunities and Potential for Private Multi-Modal Transport Operators (MTOs) in Ethiopia. Click HERE for the details.
- Terms of Reference for Digitization opportunities in the Agriculture Value-Chain in Ethiopia. Click HERE for the details.
The procurement announcement can be found on catalyze-procurement website: Click HERE for the details.
About USAID’s CATALYZE (Based on the Website Info)
USAID CATALYZE will mobilize $2 billion in blended finance over eight years (through 2027) to achieve a broad array of development objectives around the globe.
Emphasizing underfinanced social sectors and higher-risk countries, CATALYZE will collaborate with USAID missions and bureaus, investors and financial institutions, small and large enterprises, a deep diversity of market intermediaries, and other key stakeholders to develop commercially viable business models to create jobs, expand sustainable social services, optimize supply chains, and advance inclusive growth.
All activities of USAID CATALYZE incorporate a gender-lens investing approach. Ultimately, CATALYZE envisions proliferation of sustainable blended finance markets that will refine, scale and sustain ongoing investment beyond the life of the project.
USAID’s CATALYZE project engages with domestic and international finance providers to mobilize financing across sectors, geographies and transaction type and size. This market development approach enables enterprises to obtain the necessary investment and working capital to sustain and grow their businesses and advance development priorities.
The CATALYZE platform can:
- Develop a pipeline of financeable transactions in target geographies and sectors;
- Link financeable opportunities to sources of capital, structure funds, and close complex transactions;
- Support financial and non-financial intermediaries in USAID presence countries to build or strengthen local ecosystems; and
- Facilitate the use of blended finance and private capital in development, including, but not limited to.
The opinions expresses here in the post "USAID CATALYZE Ethiopia: Procurement Notice for Workforce Development, Digital Agriculture and Logistics Investment Services Providers" are those of the individua's contributor(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Business Info Ethiopia , BIE Intelligence PLC, its publisher, editor, or any of its other contributors.